Roving Onsite Maintenance Technician
• Minimum of 2 years building maintenance experience.
b. Skill Set:
• All Qualifications expected of a Trainee.
• Repair and replacement of kitchen & bath sink faucets, drains & P-traps..
• Troubleshoot and replace hot water heaters.
• Troubleshoot and clear common clogs (toilets & drain lines).
• Repair and replacement of toilet flush mechanism & wax ring.
• Repair leaking/dripping tub faucets.
• Cleaning of bath exhaust fans | Replacement of bath exhaust fan motors.
• Repair sweating/leaking toilets.
• Replacement of light switches.
• Replacement of duplex outlets.
• Replacement of switch-controlled outlets.
• Replacement of electric baseboard and electric fan-forced wall heaters.
• Replacement of ceiling light and fan/light fixtures.
• Rehang interior room passage and closet bypass doors.
• Repair wall holes and match existing texture.
• Replace and install new locksets and deadbolts.
• Rekey Kwikset Smart locks.
• $20 per hour
• Full Company benefits – insurance, paid leave, etc.
• Reimbursement for business use of personal cell phone per corporate policy.
• A limited tool allowance is issued once per year.
Job Type: Full-time